[infoshare] Re: Thank you

  • From: Ellen Rubin <ellenr5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,<infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 18:14:02 -0800

Hey Lynn,

What a lovely sentiment--but I think we should be thanking you and Maria for beginning the group and for keeping it going.

Many thanks to you!

I look forward to seeing everyone on November 17, right?

Ellen

At 05:53 AM 11/10/2007, Lynne wrote:

hello All,
Just wanted to take the time to thank you all for the wonderful information that comes through this list.  it is the essence of the phrase that quantity does not equal quality.  This may not be a high traffic list but it is rich in resources and I am pleased to be one of the recipients.

Have a fantastic weekend!
Checked by AVG Free Edition.