[infoshare] Re: TDS 31 - Interview with Stevie Wonder on product accessibility

  • From: "Sharon Lash" <slash591@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2009 16:22:42 -0500

May be a stupid question but I noticed when I got to the bbc page, my eloquence
voice began speaking with a British accent. It scared the you know what out of
me. I use window-eyes, by the way. How did that happen? Really weird to me. How
did eloquence know to go into another accent? Do any of you know? Please
enlighten me. Thanks.