[infoshare] Re: TDS 13 - American Idol

  • From: "Lynne" <superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 14:17:24 -0500

Lucia,
Here we discuss all manner of information for sharing. We also have a little
fun every now and then.  the beginning of your message implies that the subject
is non-productive.  That may be the case for you, but we share the humorous as
well as the serious on this list.

Now, as to your Victor Reader Stream, you can, of course, purchase it at
humanware for $329.00
Lynne