[infoshare] Re: Oversite? I don't think so!

  • From: "Sharlene Kraft" <sharlene.kraft@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2012 11:28:56 -0400

Dear Lynne and Maria,

Both of you are some of the most tactful and gracious people I have met.  It is
difficult to remember everything when one is trying to serve so many people.  I
admit I forgot about the beans.  Both of you consistently do a great job.
Perhaps Sam does not attend many parties.  Things can get chaotic and feelings
can get hurt; nevertheless, it is important to speak up at an appropriate time.
 Sam, we will miss you if you opt ouyt of thelist, but if you decide to stay
in, an apology would be in order I think.  I hope everhyone has a great summer
and, Maria, if you can get me a list of phone numbers or websites, that would
beappreciated.  Take your time, however, as I know both of you are busy.  My
phone number is 718 380 2224 if you want it.

Sharlene