[infoshare] Re: Oversite? I don't think so!

  • From: "Marett, Lucia (ACS)" <Lucia.Marett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 07:59:57 -0400

Sam, this accusation is inappropriate, and it is an unfair assumption.  We are
all visually impaired, and we may miss something, but these beautiful ladies
would  not keep anything for themselves.  We need to be nice to each other and
stick together.  Whom  do we have  who can ghelp us understand computer
technology as visually impaired persons, if not for our friends in this group?
Sharon is right: Linne and Maria could be reting at home. But no!  They share
their knowledge about technology with us.  You should have said something about
the beans, and not just simply walked out.  Sincerely,  Lucia