[infoshare] Re: Oversite? I don't think so!

Sam,

What chutzpah! To assume that Lynne and Maria would run off with your beans!
It was your responsibility to remind all of those who were bringing on the chips that the beans were there. How could you make such a statement --all of us are blind and so if something was forgotten it is an oversight!

If you had stuck around you could have claimed your uneaten refried beans!
Ellen
At 10:02 PM 6/30/2012, you wrote:
This is directed specifically to Lynn and Maria:

I'm posting this to the list so that everyone will know what occurred.

In addition to the chips, I brought to today's meeting a 32oz container of refried beans which would in fact have gone great with the chips. Unfortunately, they were never offered. Obviously, I didn't bring them so that you two could abscond with them back home. Claim it as an oversite if you like but that container was much too big to miss. Also, beforehand, I had posted to the list that I was bringing the beans along with the chips.

So, my offering having been so rudely ignored, I am no longer a part of this group and you can unsubscribe me from the list as well..

Sincerely,
SammyBoy, NYC
Rock 'n' roll forever