[infoshare] Re: Magic jack

  • From: "Sharon Lash" <slash591@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 08:04:54 -0500

I heard negative reports about it too. I was wondering if they use it at Amazon
when they send you to India for customer support. I know that whatever Amazon
and Road Runner use is horrible. It sounds like you're talking on a cell phone
with very poor quality sound. I remember now that I mentioned this to an Amazon
operator, and she said she was talking through the Internet. I'm not sure what
she was using, of course, so I shouldn't assume it was Magic Jack.