[infoshare] It worked! It might be helpful

  • From: "Marett, Lucia (ACS)" <Lucia.Marett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 13:12:24 -0400

Dear infoshare Family,   If you wish a zipcode, call 1800 275/8777 It
actually nderstood my voice.  Super-Lynne, you are right: Information is
power!  I love that!   please help me access capitol steps. I tried
Saturday, and couldn't. I did a google search and got  information about
the group. I love them, and wish to hear their recordings online.  Keep
well.  Best  regards,  lucia

The Infoshare family will set us freeeee!!!!!!