[infoshare] Re: InfoShare meeting/party

  • From: "Maria" <malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 21:59:27 -0500

Eric, thanks for such a prompt reply.  Don't worry if you're a bit late.  We'll
be glad to see you, and we'll make sure we save some goodies for you.

Maria

    DATE:           Saturday, January 26, 2008
    TIME:            3 PM
    PLACE:        The home of Lynnette & Maria
    ADDRESS:  1330 Fifth Ave., Apt 2P, Btw 111 & 112 Streets
    PHONE:        917-330-7269 or 917-330-7159
    BUSES:         M2, M3 or M4 bus up Madison Ave. to 110th & 5th Ave.
    SUBWAY:     The #2 and #3 trains to 110th Street

    To wet your appetites, there will be a variety of goodies such as
    cheese and crackers, chips, vegetable platter with dip, and so on.
    For the main course Lynne and I are planning to serve Salad as
    well as Vegetable and Meat Lasagnas.
    Our beverage and dessert, offerings include some soda, juice,
    cake and/or pie.

    We look forward to seeing all of you, and invite you to bring some
    delectable treats of your own choosing for us to sample.

    We would also greatly appreciate it if you could RSVP to this message.
    This would help us to know how many people we should plan for.

    Hoping to hear from you soon.

    Maria and Lynnette

7:32 PM

7:32 PM