[infoshare] Fw: OPPORTUNITIES

  • From: "Maria" <malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Info" <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 08:44:24 -0400

Subject: [Acbny-l] FW: [Fwd: [DNNYC] Job Postings: Start-up Company Offers Great Opportunities]

FYI

To: dnnyc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Employment Opportunities
Startup private company with offices in midtown New York seeking
entrepreneurial, self starters, creative folks ready to jump into some
really cool projects and do whatever is necessary to bring a start up over
the line to get funded and running. The kinds of projects we are involved
in span the gamut, but current activities include film, international
business and real estate related activities.

As with any early startups, we are running on ingenuity and passion right
now. We can?t promise funding (and therefore salary) within any deadline,
but we will give interviewees a brief overview of where we stand with our
financing so you can make your own decisions.
These are the kind of skills we need:
Admin help (urgent). Includes answering phones, filing, scheduling, other
admin work as required.

Computer (Microsoft Office) experience and internet familiarity required.
Must be willing to learn any additional software as required.

Accounting, finance, real estate, IT, paralegal/legal, healthcare,
intellectual property, distribution, sales, office management skills all
needed

Experience in dealing with government procedures/forms/applications good
to have

Good writing and/or presentation skills a plus

Spanish (or other language) fluency major plus

Team players

We are looking for people with abilities that don?t necessarily have to be
industry specific because we know that many experiences can be applied
across a variety of jobs, and in fact, might have to be in our company.
We are absolutely committed to develop employees to help them grow with
the company.

Computer access (preferably laptops), cell phone and email mandatory.
Telecommuting/part time is possible for right candidate(s) and positions,
but we will need to discuss office face time requirements.

We will work closely with Alexander Wood to facilitate as many
accommodations as we can. We don?t have control or the financial means to
alter the design and arrangement of our office
space/communications/assistive technologies at the moment. However, we
are and will be actively recruiting people with disabilities and remain
committed to creating a company free of discrimination and with access for
all.

The majority of the principles are people with disabilities.

To apply, please send a resume and cover letter with email and phone
number to:
margueritearnold@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:margueritearnold%40yahoo.com>

--
Alexander Wood
Executive Director

__._,_.___
Messages in this topic
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DNNYC/message/9863;_ylc=X3oDMTM0MzlyM2xoBF9TA
zk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzYyODYyNTEEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDY0MzA5BG1zZ0lkAzk4NjMEc2VjA
2Z0cgRzbGsDdnRwYwRzdGltZQMxMTkyMDIyMDk0BHRwY0lkAzk4NjM->
(1) Reply (via web post)
zE0BGdycElkAzYyODYyNTEEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDY0MzA5BG1zZ0lkAzk4NjMEc2VjA2Z0cgRzb
GsDcnBseQRzdGltZQMxMTkyMDIyMDk0?act=reply&messageNum=9863>
| Start a new topic
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DNNYC/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJlbDluMnA3BF9TAzk3MzU5N
zE0BGdycElkAzYyODYyNTEEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDY0MzA5BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA250cGMEc3Rpb
WUDMTE5MjAyMjA5NA-->

Messages
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DNNYC/messages;_ylc=X3oDMTJlN2wzcm5wBF9TAzk3M
zU5NzE0BGdycElkAzYyODYyNTEEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDY0MzA5BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA21zZ3MEc
3RpbWUDMTE5MjAyMjA5NA-->
| Files
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DNNYC/files;_ylc=X3oDMTJmaW9mcjduBF9TAzk3MzU5
NzE0BGdycElkAzYyODYyNTEEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDY0MzA5BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA2ZpbGVzBHN0
aW1lAzExOTIwMjIwOTQ->
| Photos
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DNNYC/photos;_ylc=X3oDMTJlcW1iN2tmBF9TAzk3MzU
5NzE0BGdycElkAzYyODYyNTEEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDY0MzA5BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3Bob3QEc3R
pbWUDMTE5MjAyMjA5NA-->
| Links
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DNNYC/links;_ylc=X3oDMTJmaWRvZ3Y3BF9TAzk3MzU5
NzE0BGdycElkAzYyODYyNTEEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDY0MzA5BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA2xpbmtzBHN0
aW1lAzExOTIwMjIwOTQ->
| Database
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DNNYC/database;_ylc=X3oDMTJjNXM3MHBxBF9TAzk3M
zU5NzE0BGdycElkAzYyODYyNTEEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDY0MzA5BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA2RiBHN0a
W1lAzExOTIwMjIwOTQ->
| Polls
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DNNYC/polls;_ylc=X3oDMTJmNTFhNjFrBF9TAzk3MzU5
NzE0BGdycElkAzYyODYyNTEEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDY0MzA5BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3BvbGxzBHN0
aW1lAzExOTIwMjIwOTQ->
| Members
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DNNYC/members;_ylc=X3oDMTJlZDUwZ2Y3BF9TAzk3Mz
U5NzE0BGdycElkAzYyODYyNTEEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDY0MzA5BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA21icnMEc3
RpbWUDMTE5MjAyMjA5NA-->
| Calendar
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DNNYC/calendar;_ylc=X3oDMTJkNHFvZzBrBF9TAzk3M
zU5NzE0BGdycElkAzYyODYyNTEEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDY0MzA5BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA2NhbARzd
GltZQMxMTkyMDIyMDk0>

Help build the Network in 2007, and increase civic participation of
people with disabilities in NYC. Get your friends and associates
involved. Visit www.dnnyc.net for more info, to join or renew
membership, or call 212-251-4071 (Alexander Wood) or 212-251-4092
(Lawrence Carter-Long).
Yahoo! Groups
<http://groups.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTJkZmJpcG1oBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzYyO
DYyNTEEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDY0MzA5BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA2dmcARzdGltZQMxMTkyMDIyMDk0>

Change settings via the Web
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DNNYC/join;_ylc=X3oDMTJmMjliZjJkBF9TAzk3MzU5N
zE0BGdycElkAzYyODYyNTEEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDY0MzA5BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3N0bmdzBHN0a
W1lAzExOTIwMjIwOTQ->
(Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest
<mailto:DNNYC-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=Email%20Delivery:%20Digest>
| Switch format to Traditional
<mailto:DNNYC-traditional@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=Change%20Delivery%20Format
:%20Traditional>

Visit Your Group
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DNNYC;_ylc=X3oDMTJkNWVtZW5mBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BG
dycElkAzYyODYyNTEEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDY0MzA5BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA2hwZgRzdGltZQMxMT
kyMDIyMDk0>
| Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> |
Recent Activity

   *
     5
     New Members

U5NzE0BGdycElkAzYyODYyNTEEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDY0MzA5BHNlYwN2dGwEc2xrA3ZtYnJzBH
N0aW1lAzExOTIwMjIwOTQ->

Visit Your Group
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DNNYC;_ylc=X3oDMTJlMTdtOHV2BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BG
dycElkAzYyODYyNTEEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDY0MzA5BHNlYwN2dGwEc2xrA3ZnaHAEc3RpbWUDMT
E5MjAyMjA5NA-->

New web site?

Drive traffic now.
<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12jnlmh1u/M=493064.10729656.11333347.8674578/D=
groups/S=1705064309:NC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1192029295/A=3848642/R=0/SIG=131eshi2t/*h
ttp://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/arp/srchv2.php?o=US2004&cmp=Yahoo&ctv=Groups
3&s=Y&s2=&s3=&b=50>

Get your business

on Yahoo! search.

Moderator Central

Get answers to
<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12j3hcjkl/M=493064.10729651.11333342.8674578/D=
groups/S=1705064309:NC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1192029295/A=4936879/R=0/SIG=11e3tma2a/*h
ttp://new.groups.yahoo.com/moderatorcentral>

your questions about

running Y! Groups.

Beauty Groups

on Yahoo! Groups
<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12j4u0a16/M=493064.11135489.11710475.8674578/D=
groups/S=1705064309:NC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1192029295/A=4776347/R=0/SIG=11neles1v/*h
ttp://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/beautyandfashion/>

A great place to

connect and share.

.