[infoshare] Fw: In memorium: Pat price

  • From: "Maria" <malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "NYI-L" <nyi-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 21:07:44 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: Bob Acosta
To: Maria
Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2009 12:58 PM
Subject: Fw: In memorium: Pat price

----- Original Message -----
From: Bob Acosta
To: Bob Acosta
Sent: Monday, February 02, 2009 3:24 PM
Subject: In memorium: Pat price

        The Accessible World News Wire

February 3, 2009

In Memorium

It is with the deepest sadness that we announce the passing of our beloved
friend and Founder, Pat Price.

Pat left us at 7 pm EST on Sunday February 1, 2009

She went into the hospital early Monday morning, January 26, 2009 suffering
from many debilitating factors. For many years, Pat was able to keep up her
vigorous work schedule although suffering great pain. We send our sincerest
love and friendship to her wonderful husband, Marv. He is also in the hospital
but was by her side when she passed away.

On Monday February 9, 2009, in the Tek Talk Room of www.accessibleworld.org, we
shall celebrate Pat's beautiful life with our own memorial.  We shall begin
promptly at 8 pm Eastern time, 5 pm pacific time.

Our program shall include words from the numerous friends of Pat over the
years.  However, we can assure you that any and all present will have the
opportunity to say a few words.

Pat is no longer in pain for she is in a better place, but we shall miss her
terribly.

Direct Link to Tek Talk Conference Room below:

http://conference321.com/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rsc9613dc89eb2

Or, alternatively,

http://www.accessibleworld.org. Select the Tek Talk Room, enter your first and
last names on the sign-in screen.

If you are a first-time user of the Talking Communities online conferencing
software, there is a small, safe software program that you need to download and
then run.  A link to the software is available on every entry screen to the
Accessible World online rooms.

Robert Acosta

Accessible World Events Coordinator

818-998-0044