[infopartisan] Re: test

  • From: "Keith Davidson" <keith.davidson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infopartisan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 14:10:38 +1000

>=20
> >What the?  What's with the "=3D3D20" stuff?  Is freelists bug ridden?
> >
> Damifino. I didnt know the freelists would forward to my box.
> Logging on to the websites for postings is a pain.
>=20

Um, yeah, that's the whole point of a mailing list.  You send an email
to a single address, and it gets sent to all the subscriber's inboxes.

I used to use yahoo groups, but they changed it so every one has to sign
up for a "profile" in order to subscribe, instead of just sending off a
subscribe request.  Damn annoying.  So am searching for an alternative.
Thought I was on a winner with freelists, but it appears that it doesn't
work very well.  They also somehow managed to make the subscription
process confusing, when it should be numbingly simple.

k.