[Ilugc] Regarding c file execution :
- From: sridharinfinity@xxxxxxxxx (Sridhar R)
- Date: Wed Jul 7 23:07:00 2004
On Wed, 7 Jul 2004 00:07:55 -0700 (PDT), kumari mani
sir ,When i execute a C program
(which is compiling&running in Win) in RH9.0
cc compiler is indicating an error "header file not
please help me
1) how to include a header in c
Just include it as you do with others. See K&R.
2) what is the directory in which all the header files
in *nix, the headers are placed in /usr/include .. but many programs
install their headers in special places like /usr/include/python2.3,
etc . Use the gcc -I option to specify extra header file paths.
3) how do i get a help(sample function usage) from
Just do a `man functionname`. If you're looking for a specific
library, see the library docs.
Sridhar - http://www.cs.annauniv.edu/~rsridhar
Other related posts: