[Ilugc] [[Need help]] Few *nix questions
- From: mohan43u@xxxxxxxxx (Mohan R)
- Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016 18:14:25 +0530
On 23-Feb-2016 16:19, "Sahasranaman M S" <sahasr at naman.ms> wrote:
lug in India, it has become the national lug, attracting linux
enthusiasts from all over India and perhaps should change its name to
just plain ilug, drop the -C, no more north-south east-west divide
1. Person A usually send mails to this group by starting his mail as
Namaste (salutation in his regional language)
2. Person B saw this long time and felt nobody said to person A that he is
not following list guidelines. So person B took opportunity and asked
Person A to change the salutation to English in a decent way when he
replied to Person A's questions
3. Person A said that saying Namaste is Indian culture.
4. Person B argued and pointed person A that he is wrong about that Indian
5. person A got furious and started ranting about this group and said
Person B triggered North vs South debate
Now tell me where on earth person B said to person A to write in south
Indian language. How come this become North vs South debate? Why ILUGC name
Just because someone start ranting doesn't mean it's a North South debate.
Please let Person A rant till he calm down and understand his mistake.
His rants are funny though. Whenever a mail comes opposing his view, He
start blabbering about this group for being very specific on the language
and not being technical, but there is nothing technical in his original
post other than 4 interview questions and they are already answered.
ILUGC Mailing List:
ILUGC Mailing List Guidelines:
Other related posts: