For this month's meetup I am interested in doing a "Deep Dive into Redis".
Those who don't know, Redis is an open source in-memory data store which
various data structures like strings, hashes, lists, sets, queue, etc., and
is blazingly fast.
I have been using Redis and following the various developments for few years
In this talk I would talk about:
* how people use the various data structure in it for different purposes.
* how some data structures are built efficiently than others.
* how to install it in a cluster.
* problems you might face when deploying it on AWS or other virtualized
* about the things you must keep in mind when running your code with Redis.
Duration: There is a lot to talk about redis, but I think I can cover most
important things in about an hour.
About me: I have been helping various start ups build interesting products
the backend for millions of users. I code primarily in python and build web
APIs, backend systems, etc. I currently work for Mad Street Den, an
startup in Chennai.
I have also been a passive ILUGC member for a very long time.
 - http://redis.io/
Thanks & Regards,
ILUGC List: http://www.freelists.org/list/ilugc
ILUGC Web: http://ilugc.in/