On Tue, 1 Jun 2004, Suraj wrote:
- Praveen wrote on Tue, Jun 01, 2004 at 06:25:45PM +0530:
- | I am wondering how a system on the Internet (external world) can place
- | a request to a private IP address (10.x.x.x)! Do you have a
- | bidirectional NAT in the middle so that your local machine can be
- | referred from the external world?
- Yes its possible. Port forwarding is what needs to be done.
Use http redirect to ask the client to connect to a different port on the
same machine and forward that?