[ILUGC] Re: GNU/Linux commands - lsblk
- From: Arun SAG <sagarun@xxxxxxxxx>
- To: ilugc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2016 22:35:01 -0700
On Thu, Sep 29, 2016 at 7:05 AM, Dhanasekar <tkdhanasekar@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
lsblk - list block devices
1. to list all block devices.
$ lsblk -a
2. to print the SIZE column in bytes rather than in human-readable
$ lsblk -b
3. to list output info about device owner, group and mode
$ lsblk -m
This one is handy.
$ lsblk -Pbdi -o 'KNAME,MODEL,SIZE,ROTA,TYPE,MOUNTPOINT'
KNAME="sda" MODEL="APPLE SSD SM0256" SIZE="251000193024" ROTA="0"
You can find out more about your disk including if it is a ssd or not (ROTA
Arun S A G
ILUGC List: http://www.freelists.org/list/ilugc
ILUGC Web: http://ilugc.in/
Other related posts: