[ilug-cal] [J.P. Mathew] Re: ilug-cal meting

  • From: Surendra Singhi <ssinghi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ilug-cal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 19:45:01 +0530

--- Begin Message ---
  • From: "J.P. Mathew" <jpm.nina@xxxxxxxxx>
Yes, all are welcome to DPS Technologies office, 4th floor, NAM (New
Alipore Market) Complex, New Alipore, next to New Alipore Police
station, New Alipore Petrol Pump etc...
It is a large 5 storeyed building next to Durgapur Bridge.
If you come by Metro, get down at Kalighat and take an auto to New
Alipore Petrol Pump, get down and walk towards NAM Complex.
Look forward to meeting you all.

On 6/10/06, Surendra Singhi <ssinghi@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
> I guess you already know that we cannot have the meeting at Webel.
>   Will it be possible to have the meeting at your office premises, next
> Saturday?
> Please let me know.
> Thanks.
> --