[ilug-cal-website] some tech talk :)

  • From: Surendra Singhi <ssinghi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ilug-cal-website <ilug-cal-website@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 12:57:30 +0530

Hi,

Some questions:

Are you interested in improving your Python-fu, or learning Python?

If you know Python, how will you rate your skills on logarithmic scale of 1-10
(10 being Guido's skill)?

Any one interested in Haskell/OCaml? This will be great.

Please send your replies either on or off list.

Why? Well, I want to improve my skills in above, and I am thinking that if
there are sufficient number of people who are interested, then we can get
together and arrange for some tutorials, discussion session, quiz etc. Let me
know what do you think.

Btw, if you are passionate about something, and want to share your technical
expertise with others by making a presentation, or maybe you want to organize
a discussion on some topic, or whatever, we are open to ideas.
You can send me your proposal(s) either on or off list.

Thanks for your attention.

Regards,
--
Surendra Singhi