[ilug-cal-website] Re: ilug-web

  • From: ssinghi1 <ssinghi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ilug-cal-website@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 14:08:17 +0000

> Currently I can access the lug site from my home,  but the
> problem is it is little bit slow and links are not working properly,
> my guess is Apache is not installed properly.

I am able to see the website contents, but not the background images and it
seems the css, file doesn't loads.

I have installed mediawiki, that seems to be running much faster, but there is
a problem with the emailing part, and so one cannot register.
It is accessible at <ip-address>/wiki/

> my suggestion will be installing apache using
> apt-get from ubuntus repository.

I will second that.

Email sent via megaSocial - A social networking site for grown-ups
For a unique email on steroids experience visit: