[ilug-cal-website] Re: all 3

  • From: Surendra Singhi <ssinghi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: a_mani_sc_gs@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 Sep 2006 13:57:26 +0530

  Please send it to ilug-cal-website <ilug-cal-website@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>. So,
that everyone can receive it.

"A. Mani" <a_mani_sc_gs@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> CMT Administration Rules : <Draft>

CMT is same as the current admins, please don't use confusing terminology (see
Soumyadip, and my earlier post).

IMHO, it is not worthwhile to waste time on all these, right now; the level of
participation is low, only the admins are supplying any content, when we start
seeing some user activity, these can be discussed if the need arises.

I think instead of writing rules and regulations and specs, the time can be
more efficiently utilized, in implementing and cleaning up thing. The "about
us" section still reflects poorly about ilug-cal. The minutes/log of irc meeting
have not been posted.

Linux in Education, Localization, Projects all are empty, whats the use of
publishing links, which don't have any content. Saying, content will be added
in future, is wishful thinking, please at least add some content and then
publish them.  Multiple FAQ's which I will just remove.
Add more information to FAQ's.

Surendra Singhi