[ilug-cal-website] Re: Website redirection and Wiki

  • From: "Anirban Biswas" <anirban.biswas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ilug-cal-website@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 02:50:50 +0530

Hi all

 I give Article, FAQ, News and We Link publishing, editing rights to
A Mani with his user id having email address a (dot) manigs (at) gmail
(com) com. Now he can publishe articles , news and FAQ using the front
end only. He will have these link in his USer menu.

 But I am still wondering how can any one submit stuffs in other form. :-(

Anirban -- Masjid dha de, mandir dha de, dha de jo kucch dainda Par kisi da dil na dhain, Rab dilan vich rehnda..

English
Tear down the mosque and the temple; break everything in sight
But do not break a person's heart, it is there that God resides