[ilug-cal-website] Website redirection and Wiki

  • From: Surendra Singhi <ssinghi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ilug-cal-website@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 07:40:05 +0000

  The website redirection now finally works. Just curious, did someone
make any change to make this happen?
The loading of pages have again become slow, it seems that the web
server still doesn't thinks that it is hosting the (ilug-cal.info
domain) it is more of a redirection where the IP-address url will be
hidden. And this seems to be causing the pages to load double slowly.

Does DPS has DNS servers? Otherwise, we will have to use some service
Someone more experienced with hosting and web server configuration
please advise or take charge.

Also, I am not able to find the link to the wiki, I propose that it be
put in the MainMenu.

Please, someone more familiar with Joomla please volunteer to replace
the logo, at the top with the ilug-cal logo which was designed (the
bridge and the Tux one).

Also, please don't put test articles in the front page doesn't look

Surendra Singhi

Email sent via megaSocial - A social networking site for grown-ups
For a unique email on steroids experience visit: