[ilug-cal-website] Re: State Govt. project using OSS

  • From: Nirmalya Lahiri <nirmalyalahiri@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ilug-cal-website@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 21:40:05 -0700 (PDT)

Then, can I put some words about our projects in Projects menu? Because our
project is also a State Govt. project running/developing on OSS since 2000.

Surendra Singhi <ssinghi@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote: Hi Nirmalya,

Nirmalya Lahiri  writes:

> Surendra,
>   I have one question... Can we put a submenu like "State Govt. project
> using OSS" under Project menu?

Instead of putting it in the Project menu, I will suggest you write a front
page news article, linking and reviewing the various State Govt. project using
OSS.

If ilug-cal or its members are involved in some of the projects, sure it can
be put under Project menu.

Regards,

--
Surendra Singhi

Nirmalya Lahiri
(+91-94331-13536)

Get your own web address for just $1.99/1st yr. We'll help. Yahoo! Small
Business.