[ilug-cal-website] Re: Some links and policy

  • From: "Anirban Biswas" <anirban.biswas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ilug-cal-website@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 01:07:35 +0530

Hi all

    I also have some concern about the IRC primer Article in
ilug-cal.info. Since it is already published why not just add up a
link in the Web Link Section. Also the article is not maintaining the
site look and feel. The Backgroud color for ilug-cal.info is white but
this article changes it to Yellow.

   So we should try to maintain the look and feel.

Masjid dha de, mandir dha de, dha de jo kucch dainda
Par kisi da dil na dhain, Rab dilan vich rehnda..

Tear down the mosque and the temple; break everything in sight
But do not break a person's heart, it is there that God resides