[ilug-cal-website] Re: SOS who deleted admin account

  • From: "Anirban Biswas" <anirban.biswas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ilug-cal-website@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2006 03:20:34 +0530

Hi

   opps very sorry I probably missed the mail. Please change it back
and also please the changed password again to me.

Anirban

On 9/3/06, A. Mani <a_mani_sc_gs@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sunday 03 Sep 2006 02:48, Anirban Biswas wrote:
> Hi all
>
>          I was a little bit wrong in my previous mail. The admin
> account is not deleted but some body is changed the password. I
> restored back to the original one, but it is a greate concern. How
> come some one change the admin password with out the group
> notification.
Great one, I did it and notified all of the CMT about the change

A. Mani
Member, Cal. Math. Soc

Masjid dha de, mandir dha de, dha de jo kucch dainda
Par kisi da dil na dhain, Rab dilan vich rehnda..

English
Tear down the mosque and the temple; break everything in sight
But do not break a person's heart, it is there that God resides