[ilug-cal-website] SOS who deleted admin account

  • From: "Anirban Biswas" <anirban.biswas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ilug-cal-website@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2006 02:48:45 +0530

Hi all

        I was a little bit wrong in my previous mail. The admin
account is not deleted but some body is changed the password. I
restored back to the original one, but it is a greate concern. How
come some one change the admin password with out the group

Masjid dha de, mandir dha de, dha de jo kucch dainda
Par kisi da dil na dhain, Rab dilan vich rehnda..

Tear down the mosque and the temple; break everything in sight
But do not break a person's heart, it is there that God resides