[ilug-cal-website] SOS who deleted admin account

  • From: "Anirban Biswas" <anirban.biswas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ilug-cal-website@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2006 02:48:45 +0530

Hi all

        I was a little bit wrong in my previous mail. The admin
account is not deleted but some body is changed the password. I
restored back to the original one, but it is a greate concern. How
come some one change the admin password with out the group
notification.

--
Masjid dha de, mandir dha de, dha de jo kucch dainda
Par kisi da dil na dhain, Rab dilan vich rehnda..

English
Tear down the mosque and the temple; break everything in sight
But do not break a person's heart, it is there that God resides