[ilug-cal-website] Next meeting

  • From: Nirmalya Lahiri <nirmalyalahiri@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ilug-cal-website@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2006 22:15:34 -0700 (PDT)

Surendra,
 On which day we will meet again? 9th is the 2nd Satday and of course
our schedule day. Don't go for 16th. Because on 16th, I will not be
present in Kolkata.

 Please announce the date of meeting as early as possible. Today I
talked with Arijit da(Arijit Majumder) over phone regarding
registration issue. He told me that he will be present in next
meeting with Mr. Dhar, if we able to announce the date at least 6 to
7 days before the sheduled meeting. Because 6/7 days is required to
get appointment from Mr. Dhar.

 So hurry up......

Nirmalya Lahiri
(+91-94331-13536)