[ilug-cal-website] Re: [Ilug-cal-discuss] CMT Allocation of Responsibilities

  • From: Nirmalya Lahiri <nirmalyalahiri@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ilug-cal-website@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 02:41:03 -0700 (PDT)

Anirban & Mani,
  This is not a big job..!! You can add my name for backup purpose.

Anirban Biswas <anirban.biswas@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: Hi all

   I am okay with it. And also add some one to do regular back ups. I
alreay installed a backup option in ilug-cal.info admin page.

Anirban

On 8/27/06, A. Mani  wrote:

> Hello,
>
>       The following is the allocation of responsibilities within the CMT (as
> of now). Formal rules for work-flow will be assigned accordingly.

>  Coding : AB, NL, SS, JPM
>
>  Security and Maintenance : AB, JPM, SS, NL
>
>  General Content Management : AM, JPM
>
>  Wiki Administration and Development : SM, SS
>
>  Menu sections
>
>  Articles : AM
>
>  News and News Flash : AM, SS
>
>  Links : SM, NL
>
>  Linux in Schools : AM, JPM,
>
>  Projects: AM, SS, NL
>
>  Member Pages : AM, AB
>
>  FAQ, Spelling and Grammar : AM, SS, SM

> A. Mani
> Member, Cal. Math. Soc

Masjid dha de, mandir dha de, dha de jo kucch dainda
Par kisi da dil na dhain, Rab dilan vich rehnda..

English
Tear down the mosque and the temple; break everything in sight
But do not break a person's heart, it is there that God resides

Nirmalya Lahiri
(+91-94331-13536)