[ilug-cal-website] Re: DNS fixed, pretty URL's now

  • From: "Anirban Biswas" <anirban.biswas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ilug-cal-website@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 18:51:45 +0530

Hi Surendra

   Which browser you are using. Also if possible please mail me a
screen short of your browser not loading th front page properly.

Anirban Biswas.

On 8/26/06, Surendra Singhi <ssinghi@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

"J.P. Mathew" <jpm.nina@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Hi:
> Thanks Surendra and PK. Today I came and checked from our LAN, and was
> surprised to see the site working beautifully...
> I made a change to the logo image and a new one with proper Indian
> GNU/Linux .... has been craeted (created using Gimp ).

Thanks. Where is the file, I will add a link to it in the main website.

> I like the fv_camel template you have given...

Its due to Anirban. btw, I cannot still see the wiki menu, a link from left
side of the page will be great.

I will put some brief instructions, please add more information or edit as you
feel necessary.

Surendra Singhi

Masjid dha de, mandir dha de, dha de jo kucch dainda
Par kisi da dil na dhain, Rab dilan vich rehnda..

Tear down the mosque and the temple; break everything in sight
But do not break a person's heart, it is there that God resides