[ilug-cal-website] Re: Comments and publish right

  • From: Nirmalya Lahiri <nirmalyalahiri@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ilug-cal-website@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 22:34:16 -0700 (PDT)

Anirban,
  Please check www.ilug-cal.info/ChangeLog.txt for any kind of changes made in
current version of Joomla uploded at www.ilug-cal.info server.

  Developing component for Joomla is a very good concept. I will also help you
to do this......

Anirban Biswas <anirban.biswas@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: Hi Nirmalaya da

        I tested it and your change is working greate. Thanks a lot.
But doing these kinds of changes in code may create problem in future,
if we wanted to upgrade to a new joomla version. What I am thinging is
writing these changes as a joomla module or Components, I shall try to
learn the joomla api when ever I get time.

Anirban Biswas

--
Masjid dha de, mandir dha de, dha de jo kucch dainda
Par kisi da dil na dhain, Rab dilan vich rehnda..

English
Tear down the mosque and the temple; break everything in sight
But do not break a person's heart, it is there that God resides

Nirmalya Lahiri
(+91-94331-13536)