[ilug-cal-website] Re: Comments and publish right

  • From: "Anirban Biswas" <anirban.biswas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ilug-cal-website@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 01:36:02 +0530

Hi Nirmalaya da

       Greate work. :-) . You canfind lots of extension in
http://extensions.joomla.org/
  and I downloaded the joomcomment from
http://cavovweb.ca.funpic.de/downloads/final/com_joscomment_2.34_Final.zip.
  Also can you tell me in which files do you made changes. I shall
try to make an interface so that ppl do not have to change the code.

Anirban Biswas.

On 9/10/06, Nirmalya Lahiri <nirmalyalahiri@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Anirban,
 Can you send me the url from where you download joomComment? I will
try to do something.....

 Just now I solve the second problem. You can't change the default
access level setting for a new user from admin control panel, because
it is a hard coded setting. I change that code and now it is working
well. Please check it......

--- Anirban Biswas <anirban.biswas@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi all
>
>      I did a little searched but did not find a suitable comment
> extension for joomla. One that I found joomComment needs some patch
> work since it is not working properly.
>
>      Also Mani has changed the access level of all the existing
> user
> to Author but if a new user registers he or she will stilll get a
> Registered user access level by default and some one has to change
> it
> to Author. I still not found how to edit this default access level.
>
>      Currently I am not getting too much spear time so if some
> other
> guy look into these 2 problems that will be great.
>
> Anirban Biswas.
>
> --
> Masjid dha de, mandir dha de, dha de jo kucch dainda
> Par kisi da dil na dhain, Rab dilan vich rehnda..
>
> English
> Tear down the mosque and the temple; break everything in sight
> But do not break a person's heart, it is there that God resides

Nirmalya Lahiri (+91-94331-13536)

http://mail.yahoo.com