[ilug-cal-website] Re: Comments and publish right

  • From: Nirmalya Lahiri <nirmalyalahiri@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ilug-cal-website@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 10:38:12 -0700 (PDT)

 Can you send me the url from where you download joomComment? I will
try to do something.....

 Just now I solve the second problem. You can't change the default
access level setting for a new user from admin control panel, because
it is a hard coded setting. I change that code and now it is working
well. Please check it......

--- Anirban Biswas <anirban.biswas@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi all
>      I did a little searched but did not find a suitable comment
> extension for joomla. One that I found joomComment needs some patch
> work since it is not working properly.
>      Also Mani has changed the access level of all the existing
> user
> to Author but if a new user registers he or she will stilll get a
> Registered user access level by default and some one has to change
> it
> to Author. I still not found how to edit this default access level.
>      Currently I am not getting too much spear time so if some
> other
> guy look into these 2 problems that will be great.
> Anirban Biswas.
> --
> Masjid dha de, mandir dha de, dha de jo kucch dainda
> Par kisi da dil na dhain, Rab dilan vich rehnda..
> English
> Tear down the mosque and the temple; break everything in sight
> But do not break a person's heart, it is there that God resides

Nirmalya Lahiri

Do You Yahoo!?