[ilug-cal-website] Comments and publish right

  • From: "Anirban Biswas" <anirban.biswas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ilug-cal-website@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 18:26:41 +0530

Hi all

    I did a little searched but did not find a suitable comment
extension for joomla. One that I found joomComment needs some patch
work since it is not working properly.

    Also Mani has changed the access level of all the existing user
to Author but if a new user registers he or she will stilll get a
Registered user access level by default and some one has to change it
to Author. I still not found how to edit this default access level.

    Currently I am not getting too much spear time so if some other
guy look into these 2 problems that will be great.

Anirban Biswas.

--
Masjid dha de, mandir dha de, dha de jo kucch dainda
Par kisi da dil na dhain, Rab dilan vich rehnda..

English
Tear down the mosque and the temple; break everything in sight
But do not break a person's heart, it is there that God resides