[ilug-cal-website] Comments and publish right

  • From: "Anirban Biswas" <anirban.biswas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ilug-cal-website@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 18:26:41 +0530

Hi all

    I did a little searched but did not find a suitable comment
extension for joomla. One that I found joomComment needs some patch
work since it is not working properly.

    Also Mani has changed the access level of all the existing user
to Author but if a new user registers he or she will stilll get a
Registered user access level by default and some one has to change it
to Author. I still not found how to edit this default access level.

    Currently I am not getting too much spear time so if some other
guy look into these 2 problems that will be great.

Anirban Biswas.

Masjid dha de, mandir dha de, dha de jo kucch dainda
Par kisi da dil na dhain, Rab dilan vich rehnda..

Tear down the mosque and the temple; break everything in sight
But do not break a person's heart, it is there that God resides