[ilug-cal-website] Re: Clip-Art, etc

  • From: "A. Mani" <a_mani_sc_gs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ilug-cal-website@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 17:08:22 +0530

On Wednesday 30 Aug 2006 16:43, Nirmalya Lahiri wrote:
> Surendra,
>   I have one question... Can we put a submenu like "State Govt. project
> using OSS" under Project menu?
>
>   I am waiting for the comments from other's also....

The project section is intended for projects which relate to Ilug cal.
That will not come under it directly. But suppose you are involved in a OSS
project then you can say that you are involved in such a project.

You can of course write an article/brief on the topic and submit it to the
appropriate section.

A. Mani
Member, Cal. Math. Soc