[ilug-cal-website] [Arijit Majumder] Re: meeting tomorrow?

  • From: Surendra Singhi <ssinghi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ilug-cal-website <ilug-cal-website@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 12:50:03 +0530

I have already sent this email twice to the list, but for some reason it still
hasn't shown up. Hopefully people who read this list can see it.

From: "Arijit Majumder"
To: "Surendra Singhi"

Yes Surendra,

 he has confirmed that he will come tomorrow at 5:30 in the evening.
My address is as follows.

   Flat No. A/Gr
   Mohini Apartments
   49 Adyanath Saha Road
   Kolkata - 700048

  Busstop is Jaya Cienema Hall. Ask anybody there.

 Kindly post it on the list.

Regards

Arijit

--