[ilug-cal-website] Re: Again changes

  • From: "Anirban Biswas" <anirban.biswas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ilug-cal-website@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 03:32:02 +0530

Hi All

       I shall be out from Kolkata for trekking in Kedar Tal from
28th Sept to 9th Oct 2006. In this time it is a 1/10^100 that I shall
be infront of a computer with a internet access so I shall not able to
perform any ilug-cal.info admin tasks.

       Ohh and Wish you all a happy Pujo in advance.

Anirban Biswas.

Masjid dha de, mandir dha de, dha de jo kucch dainda
Par kisi da dil na dhain, Rab dilan vich rehnda..

Tear down the mosque and the temple; break everything in sight
But do not break a person's heart, it is there that God resides