[illianaskywarn] Re: test

  • From: Keith Reedy <WA9DRO@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: illianaskywarn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 11:46:23 -0500

Brandon, good work!

I would rather not have hands on this project at all at this time,
unless you need me to do this in the future.  I think this should be
your project and you make the calls.  I trust you my friend and I
know that you will do the right thing.

Keith Reedy
God gives his best to those who leave the choice with him--J. Hudson
Mac Voiceover list