[IITLUG] Re: Urgent Information

  • From: Jordan Wilberding <wilbjor@xxxxxxx>
  • To: iitlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2004 16:29:15 -0600

I would just like to also give my thoughts and wishes to John's family in their
mourning.

We are going to try to do something special in memory of John form the LUG,
since we all know John had a love of computers and Linux.

If anyone has any ideas what we can do in memory of John, please share.

I wish everyone be strong during this time,
Jordan Wilberding