[IITLUG] Re: First meeting of the year

  • From: Jordan Wilberding <wilbjor@xxxxxxx>
  • To: iitlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 04:50:54 -0500

Two Concerns.

1. I'll have a better chance at making the meeting if it is at noon, but don't
make changes just because of me!

2. We must know how many people are coming, so email or acknowledge in some way
if you are planning on coming, because at SSV each person can only have a set
amount of guests, so we could need to get some other people to check the extras
in.

Thanks!
Jordan Wilberding