[igniteball] wrap up late reply - sorry!

  • From: Carla Lo Presti <carla91@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <igniteball@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 21:07:11 +1030

Hi all,
Im so sorry for the late reply just have been so busy with major assignments to
be completed etc!
I just want to say Thank you for allowing the PRSC to be apart of such a
wonderful event it has been a pleasure working with everyone!
I had a great time on the night and was very drunk, the set up was perfect and
looked fantastic. I would suggest changing the food I feel that there should
have been more as people did pay a substanital amount for the ticket.
Thank you for allowing us to attend VIP that was awesome to get started early
on the drinking!
Other than that I do not have anything else to add, although I will not be on
the committee next year and therefore it will be up to next years committee as
to whether or not they go ahead with the ball and you will be working with them
to discuss details etc.
I am looking forward to attending the ball next year if I can as it was a great
See you all soon!
Good luck with the rest of your studies and to those who are graduating e.g
Jacinta (i think) Congratulations!!!

Carla :)
p.s my treasuer should have transferred the money by now if not within the next
few days at least as we have had some issues with our bank.

Kind Regards,
Carla Lo Presti
M: 0449 140 163E: carla91@xxxxxxxx