[igniteball] Re: ignite

  • From: Nicola Kingdon <nicola.k@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "igniteball@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <igniteball@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 08:45:16 +0800

Hey guys

CEAC could possibly find a place for the A0 poster; were quite close to the Geo
building and I think I can probably chuck it in there without it getting pulled
down. If engineers want it though thats fine, but I think I could get it up

Tim that poster looks awesome! Wish I could draw....*sigh* Also I talked to the
guy who could design one in our club and he is doing Honours so pretty full on
so chances are can't make up a design. He did say though if inspiration hit and
he was procrastinating then he would whip one up, but I doubt that will happen.