[igniteball] Re: Urgent Decisions

  • From: Nicola Kingdon <nicola.k@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "igniteball@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <igniteball@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2011 18:40:58 +0800

1 and maybe 3: if we dont have the ninjas could we use $600 for lighting and
$400 for fortune cookies? Then we wouldnt need to fork out that extra $400 as
well. So yea I agree for fortune cookies abd dont mind about the ninjas
2: tickets early definately, maybe 2 tickets? Kind of an incentive to bring a
partner...though dont know, doesnt matter.

Nicola