[igniteball] Re: URGENT Supafest Tickets

  • From: Erin Hoey <erin.hoey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <igniteball@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 14:20:27 +0930

Maybe if you send an email saying deadline for raffle is wedneday - if your
interested and can definatlet make it put your name and mobile in the email and
you go into the draw.

raffle done on thursday and and picked up from tuesdays meeting. or raffle done
at the meeting on tuesday.

?

Erin Hoey

Mob: 0433 301 541

Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 12:23:07 +0800
Subject: [igniteball] Re: URGENT Supafest Tickets
From: jacintakingdon@xxxxxxxxx
To: igniteball@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yes, I agree. They will be in pairs. I am picking them up from Joseph on
Thursday so they are definitely ours. We just have to decide what to do with
them. I'm really keen on a raffle but it's the organisation part of it that may
be difficult.