[igniteball] Re: Thursday Meeting in Perth

  • From: Carla Lo Presti <carla91@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <igniteball@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 22:28:27 +1030

hi jacinta
yeah can we meet at the traino because i dont no my way around the city very
well!
thanks
Carla

Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 11:38:17 +0800
Subject: [igniteball] Thursday Meeting in Perth
From: jacintakingdon@xxxxxxxxx
To: igniteball@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Meeting with Joseph has been rescheduled for Thursday 2:30PM in Perth. The cafe
is at Allendale Square on St Georges Terrace (number 77). We can either meet
there if people feel confident enough to find it themselves, or we can meet at
about 2:15ish at the train station. Just let me know.

Also, who is able to come?
Carla and Tim, yes. Troy, Erin and Shannon, no. Nicola?

See you then!

Jacinta