[igniteball] Supafest Raffle

  • From: Jacinta Kingdon <jacintakingdon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cec_committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, igniteball@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 12:43:20 +0800

Attached is the sheet I put together for raffle tickets. Each club should be
responsible for printing the sheets out and selling the tickets (just keep a
record of amount so we know total amount of money raised). I suggest $2 a
ticket and $5 for 3. Typical arrangement and we don't have time to debate
it. Raffle will be drawn after 2PM next Wed.

Details for the raffle for advertising purposes:
2 x 2 Supafest tickets (2 prizes, each get to take a friend)
$2 per ticket, $5 for 3
Is there anything else required? Supafest is on the 10th of April

I'm picking up the prizes on Thursday so no need to worry about that. We can
contact them on the Wed arvo and distribute them on Thurs/Fri.

Any other questions, let me know.