[igniteball] Sponsorship Grant

  • From: Callum Yeomans <callum.y@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Reece Wheadon <R.Wheadon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2010 11:53:55 +0800

Hi Reece,

I mentioned this in passing to Beth at the meeting I had with her and Jess, but I thought I'd bring this up early with you.

This year the Ignite! Ball is being run by three clubs; Curtin Engineers Club, Environmental Biology Club and Public Relations Student Chapter. It's booked in for Saturday 2nd of October at Challenge Stadium with planning well underway. I think sometime in the not so distant future it would be a good idea for a rep from each of the clubs to sit down with the Guild at the same time and discuss our applications for Guild sponsorship. It will be interesting trying to fit into everyone's schedule so I thought this was better started sooner rather than later.

Callum Yeomans
Undergraduate Mechatronic Engineer
/Curtin University of Technology/

Curtin Engineers Club - /President/