[igniteball] Random Stuff

  • From: Timothy Ey <timothy.ey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "igniteball@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <igniteball@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 09:03:39 +0000

SUP GUYS!

I have CEACs member list, cheers, the one other thing I need from you is the
date the club was registered with the guild.
Still waiting on PRSCs member list, remember, this thing needs handing in by
Friday. Also, again, I need the date the club was registered.
After I get them, shall print it out, and will need a representative from each
club to come sign it, I'll text you when that's happening.

Could you guys scan your current ball ticket sales sheet, so that I can type it
up, and also so I can find out which vouchers have been given?

Final thing; Can everyone let me know whether they're coming to the ball or
not, and which of their executive is coming to the ball? As far a I know, Jason
(CEAC vice pres) isn't coming, and one of you (Erin, Nicola, Shannon or Carla)
isn't coming. Need to know for VIP numbers.

Tim.