[igniteball] Re: PRSC/CEAC Selling locations

  • From: Carla Lo Presti <carla91@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <igniteball@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 19:29:04 +1030

Hey guys
for the PRSC they can go to the school of marketing bld 408 level 2 -reception
or they can email carla91@xxxxxxxx and orthey can seek out the committee for
anything they need.

is this ok?
It is difficult to have a spot for us because we dont really have any rooms
etc. With the email it is easier they just email me because the other emails we
have will go to the whole committee and things may get lost etc.
PRSC has put up 2/3 posters one in the school of marketing and our notice board
. The A0 poster i havent put up yet will do as soon as i find a space.
Carla

Subject: [igniteball] Re: PRSC/CEAC Selling locations
From: nicola.k@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 10:19:13 +0800
To: igniteball@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey Tim
For CEAC itll be between 12 and 2 in the common room and emailing
CurtinEAC@xxxxxxxxx for any other times or seeking out the committee. Is that
too much to put on a poster though? Lol
Nicola

On 11/05/2011, at 9:18, Timothy Ey <timothy.ey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sup guys!

I’ve sent off the request for our ball poster to our Publications group, and I
need to know where PRSC and CEAC plan on sending their tickets, be it in a
Common Room from 12-2 each day for example, or just to seek out the committee.

Cheers,
Tim.