[igniteball] Re: Meeting with Mia

  • From: Carla Lo Presti <carla91@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <igniteball@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 19:07:23 +1030

ok, no worries Tim.

When do we need all this by? also do we get the application form off the
website? do you want each club to make there own budget or give you the
information and you put it on to 1  document!

thanks heaps!

Kind Regards,

Carla Lo Presti

M: 0449 140 163
E: carla91@xxxxxxxx

From: timothy.ey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: igniteball@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [igniteball] Meeting with Mia
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 08:10:18 +0000

Sup guys,

Meeting with Mia went well, discussed the grant. General points from the
meeting:
We should each have our own application form, with each our own membership
list, but only one copy of everything else.
We also need to include in our budget somewhere the flow of money between the
clubs (your sponsorship grants going to us, you guys keeping the excess on the
non-club/guild ticket sales, etc), so that they know we're in it together.

So I'll need to get each club to send me a copy of their membership list,
making sure that it has names, student numbers and guild or not.
Also, I need the names and student numbers of your exec (President, Vice
President, Treasurer and Secretary). Make sure they're all Guild members,
otherwise we can't get the sponsorship.
I'll make the combined application package, put it together, and then need to
get one from each club to sign the cover letter. Then I'll hand it straight to
Mia, and we get some coin :)

One other thing: I'm counting VIP slots, I remember one of you saying that you
couldn't come to the ball, which one of you was that? And Nicola is CEAC
President, correct?

Tim.